    lists) just as I have for all previous versions of mozilla.

    What happened?

    Tono

    Tono, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Tono

    Moz Champion Guest

    Tono wrote:

    > This happened after installing 1.7B Win 98SE
    >
    > During a composition, such as this, or an email, after entering the "To"
    > or the "subject", I would hit "tab" and it would advance from the "to"
    > to the "subject" to the "message body".
    >
    > Now pressing tab alternates between the current screen, and the last
    > mozilla screen. Pressing shift/tab rotates through any open but
    > minimized screens or programs.
    >
    > Under edit/preferences/advanced/keyboard navigation
    > I have the second box checked (buttons, radio buttons, checkboxes, and
    > lists) just as I have for all previous versions of mozilla.
    >
    > What happened?
    >
    > Tono

    If you really want answers on technological preview versions, you may wish to post in
    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.mozilla.user.win32

    It may be a problem with the build, I dont know. I support release versions

    technological preview versions such a 1.7B can be expected to have problems, after all thats what they are there for <g>. If you want to live on the bleeding edge, you have to expect a few cuts now and then <g>

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Apr 7, 2004