    Microsoft should fix it ASAP!!!

    --
    Serge
    Serge Fateeff, Feb 23, 2006

  2. Serge Fateeff

    ChrisC Guest

    Hi, fix what, no issues here with word and notepad. What 32bit apps are you
    referring to?
    ChrisC

    ChrisC, Feb 24, 2006

  3. Notepad is not a 32-bit (look to Task Manager process list).

    TAB work wrong in CorelDRAW13, Internet Explorer 32-bit
    and other 32-bit programs run under x64 WinXP.

    Note - it happen only first time you hit TAB - cursor moves
    like you hit TAB two times.

    Hit Shift+TAB to move cursor back, and it will work OK
    since that time.

    Serge
    Serge Fateeff, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Serge Fateeff

    ChrisC Guest

    Hi, again, but as word isn't....

    ChrisC, Feb 24, 2006
  5. I am not seeing anything strange, just tested on both XP Pro x86 and x64 and
    they function the same way. :-s
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 28, 2006