Tab in windows & key commands

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Garland, Jan 18, 2006.

  1. Garland

    Garland Guest

    Hello,

    Any help appreciated........

    1
    Could anyone let me know if its possible to go back, when you're using Tab
    on the keyboard.
    I can go forward but not back, with this key.

    2
    Is there any key command that'll do the same as a click,when you're using
    the Tab, as in when you're filling in a form and need to click a box.

    3
    Is there an Explorer key command to Open All Links.

    Many thanks

    Garland, Jan 18, 2006

  2. Garland wrote:

    > 1 Could anyone let me know if its possible to go back, when you're
    > using Tab on the keyboard. I can go forward but not back, with this
    > key.

    Alt+LeftArrow = Back and Alt+RightArrow = Forward

    > 2 Is there any key command that'll do the same as a click,when you're
    > using the Tab, as in when you're filling in a form and need to click
    > a box.

    The SpaceBar should toggle a checkbox, and also select a radio button
    once you have tabbed to it and it has focus.

    > 3 Is there an Explorer key command to Open All Links.

    Don't remember that one. Be careful; what if there are 30-40 links on
    the page? Do you want that many new windows?

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 18, 2006

  3. Garland

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:22:15 -0000, "Garland" <.> wrote:

    >Could anyone let me know if its possible to go back, when you're using Tab
    >on the keyboard.
    >I can go forward but not back, with this key.

    Shift tab. But it depends on the application/

    >Is there any key command that'll do the same as a click,when you're using
    >the Tab, as in when you're filling in a form and need to click a box.

    Space or Enter, depends on the application.

    >Is there an Explorer key command to Open All Links.

    Not that I know of.

    Evan Platt, Jan 18, 2006