tab browsing tip

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by bujji, Dec 8, 2006.

  1. bujji

    bujji Guest

    bujji, Dec 8, 2006

  2. bujji

    thanatoid Guest

    "bujji" <> wrote in
    news::

    > http://santa-reviews.blogspot.com/2006/12/tab-browsing-tip.h
    > tml

    I just LOVE useless websites. What a fucking genius santa is.

    And unless IE is up to its tricks again,

    -rant section-
    (WHAT THE **** IS THE .mspx extension of Microsoft web pages?
    Where is the W3 consortium when you need them???),
    -end of r.s.-

    Alt-F4 closes the entire program.

    --
    Violent disagreements and the usual abuse expected and welcomed.

    thanatoid, Dec 8, 2006

  3. bujji

    thanatoid Guest

    wrote in

    > "bujji" <> wrote:
    >
    >>please read the article and post ur comments
    >>
    >>http://santa-reviews.blogspot.com/2006/12/tab-browsing-tip.h
    >>tml

    > It's dated wrong
    > Posted by santa at 12/08/2006 07:06:00 AM
    >
    > and more functions would be nice, like double clicking on
    > an empty tab bar will open a blank page (Opera, FF)

    WHAT is wrong with hitting Ctl-N? (Opera, nf with FF.)

    --
    Violent disagreements and the usual abuse expected and welcomed.

    thanatoid, Dec 8, 2006
  4. bujji

    Guest

    thanatoid <> wrote:

    >>>please read the article and post ur comments
    >>>
    >>>http://santa-reviews.blogspot.com/2006/12/tab-browsing-tip.h
    >>>tml

    >> It's dated wrong
    >> Posted by santa at 12/08/2006 07:06:00 AM

    >> and more functions would be nice, like double clicking on
    >> an empty tab bar will open a blank page (Opera, FF)

    >WHAT is wrong with hitting Ctl-N? (Opera, nf with FF.)

    Mouse and bookmarks, who needs to take their hands off the keyboard :)

    --
    http://www.onahorse.com/

    , Dec 8, 2006
  5. bujji

    Guest

    wrote:

    >>WHAT is wrong with hitting Ctl-N? (Opera, nf with FF.)

    >Mouse and bookmarks, who needs to take their hands off the keyboard :)

    shezz, ment to of read "who needs to touch their keyboards...."

    Posting during game play and it shows.

    --
    http://www.onahorse.com/

    , Dec 8, 2006
  6. bujji

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 7 Dec 2006 17:44:55 -0800, "bujji" <> wrote:

    >please read the article and post ur comments

    Fuckin blogspot spammer.

    Evan Platt, Dec 8, 2006
  7. bujji

    thanatoid Guest

    wrote in

    > wrote:
    >
    >>>WHAT is wrong with hitting Ctl-N? (Opera, nf with FF.)

    >>Mouse and bookmarks, who needs to take their hands off the
    >>keyboard :)

    > shezz, ment to of read "who needs to touch their
    > keyboards...."
    >
    > Posting during game play and it shows.

    I was wondering what the hell you meant... Was already
    constructing a suitably sarcastic response... damn.

    Anyway, the keyboard is a million times faster and better than
    the mouse, in general. I would have thought anyone possessing
    the knowledge you have demonstrated here would know this. I hate
    the mouse. I don't even have a fucking mouse - I have a
    trackball, for the mercifully infrequent moments when the kb
    just won't do it (sigh).

    --
    Violent disagreements and the usual abuse expected and welcomed.

    thanatoid, Dec 8, 2006
  8. bujji

    Guest

    thanatoid <> wrote:

    > wrote in

    >>>Mouse and bookmarks, who needs to take their hands off the
    >>>keyboard :)

    >> shezz, ment to of read "who needs to touch their
    >> keyboards...."
    >>
    >> Posting during game play and it shows.
    >>

    >I was wondering what the hell you meant... Was already
    >constructing a suitably sarcastic response... damn.

    >Anyway, the keyboard is a million times faster and better than
    >the mouse, in general. I would have thought anyone possessing
    >the knowledge you have demonstrated here would know this. I hate
    >the mouse. I don't even have a fucking mouse - I have a
    >trackball, for the mercifully infrequent moments when the kb
    >just won't do it (sigh).

    All in how you use your computer I guess,

    My keyboard sits next to me on the couch, not exactly handy.

    I also use PowerPro http://powerpro.webeddie.com/ each program has
    it's own menu, just one mouse click to perform multiple key
    operations :p

    --
    http://www.onahorse.com/

    , Dec 8, 2006
  9. bujji

    Guest

    On 7 Dec 2006 17:44:55 -0800, you wrote:

    > please read the article and post ur comments
    >
    > http://santa-reviews.blogspot.com/2006/12/tab-browsing-tip.html

    Whichever fucking stupid **** thought up that idea of
    tabbed browsing, I'd like to kick her fucking ****
    OFF!! It is not as if I am not already surfing at a
    tempo close to the limits of human capability, and now
    you barrage me with even more fucking clutter. And I
    see I am not the only one who's out to punch the
    designer of Fire Fox in the panties for creating tabbed
    browsing --here's what web-design guru and Opera
    Evangelist, Literate Moose, has to say:

    >> As far as I am concerned, tabbed browsing is
    >> terribly inferior in comparison to full MDI, the
    >> native Opera interface, and serves only as a means
    >> of crippling the browser in order to imitate lesser
    >> browsers. -- Literate Moose, Opera Evangelist

    Flash, animated GIFs, pop-ups, pop-unders, and now
    fucking tabbed browsing. Just one more thing to hate.

    The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
    is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
    than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.eu.org
    for abuse and hashcash info.

    , Dec 9, 2006