    not upload... :-/

    Tried "Mobile Master" and that just falls over each time.

    TIA

    XPD, Feb 23, 2004

  2. XPD

    EMB Guest

    ?

    > The s/ware from Sony only seems to dload the phone contacts into Outlook

    but
    > not upload... :-/
    >
    > Tried "Mobile Master" and that just falls over each time.

    Try the Sony Ericcson P900 suite - downloadable from their website. It
    might work - does on P800 & P900.

    EMB

    EMB, Feb 23, 2004

  3. Suddenly, XPD sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    > Anyone got a recommendation for some GOOD (ie:actually works) software to
    > upload/sync my Outlook contacts (NOT OE) to a Sony Ericsson t68i cellphone ?
    >
    > The s/ware from Sony only seems to dload the phone contacts into Outlook but
    > not upload... :-/
    >
    > Tried "Mobile Master" and that just falls over each time.

    It's funny (in an annoying way) how useless the phone manufacturers are
    at PC software, isn't it.
    The Nokia PC suite I got with mine is functional, but consists of 10 or
    so entirely separate applications doing one tiny little function...

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

    Aaron Lawrence, Feb 23, 2004
  4. XPD

    Alastair Guest

    In <> Aaron Lawrence wrote:

    > Suddenly, XPD sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:

    >> Anyone got a recommendation for some GOOD (ie:actually works)
    >> software to upload/sync my Outlook contacts (NOT OE) to a Sony
    >> Ericsson t68i cellphone ? The s/ware from Sony only seems to dload
    >> the phone contacts into Outlook but not upload... :-/ Tried "Mobile
    >> Master" and that just falls over each time.

    > It's funny (in an annoying way) how useless the phone manufacturers
    > are at PC software, isn't it. The Nokia PC suite I got with mine is
    > functional, but consists of 10 or so entirely separate applications
    > doing one tiny little function...

    The software supplied by the manufacturers may be crap, but 3rd party
    software might do the job. The latest version of iSync supports bi-
    directional synchronisation of both calendar and address book items on
    the t68i (and various other GSM handsets). There must be something
    equivalent available for Windows.

    --
    Regards, Alastair.
    http://www.alastair.net.nz