    me!

    Death from Above

    P.S. Has anyone seen my megalomania medicine?

    Death from Above, May 10, 2007

  2. Death from Above

    Consultant Guest

    drugs are bad, mmmkay

    Consultant, May 10, 2007

  3. > drugs are bad, mmmkay

    Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Ahhhh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and
    come in on Sunday, too. Mmmmkay?

    Death from Above, May 10, 2007
  4. Death from Above

    catwalker63 Guest

    Death from Above piffled away vaguely:

    >> drugs are bad, mmmkay

    > Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Ahhhh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and
    > come in on Sunday, too. Mmmmkay?

    No need. I set the building on fire.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, May 10, 2007
  5. Death from Above

    Consultant Guest

    mr lumbergh said i could listen to my radio at a reasonable level

    Consultant, May 10, 2007