    to find a R4 ( latin america ) DTS dvd, they always take out the DTS
    mix to include a DD Spanish Mix.

    /// AL

    Albert, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Albert

    Jordan Lund Guest

    (Albert) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I have just visited a SAMS club at Mexico and to my surprise they
    > had Terminator 3 ROTM on region 4 ( latinamerica ) and it includes
    > a DTS mix !! English DTS mix.
    >
    > As far as i know Region 1 ( NorthAmerica ) version of T3 does not
    > have a DTS mix right ?
    >
    > This is weird because normally when the R1 dvd has a DTS mix, the
    > corresponding R4 DVD never have the DTS mix. Actually it is not common
    > to find a R4 ( latin america ) DTS dvd, they always take out the DTS
    > mix to include a DD Spanish Mix.

    Now if they just release a version of the film that doesn't suck we'd
    be in great shape! ;^)

    - Jordan

    Jordan Lund, Nov 20, 2003

    > > I have just visited a SAMS club at Mexico and to my surprise they
    > > had Terminator 3 ROTM on region 4 ( latinamerica ) and it includes
    > > a DTS mix !! English DTS mix.
    > >
    > > As far as i know Region 1 ( NorthAmerica ) version of T3 does not
    > > have a DTS mix right ?
    > >
    > > This is weird because normally when the R1 dvd has a DTS mix, the
    > > corresponding R4 DVD never have the DTS mix. Actually it is not common
    > > to find a R4 ( latin america ) DTS dvd, they always take out the DTS
    > > mix to include a DD Spanish Mix.

    > Now if they just release a version of the film that doesn't suck we'd
    > be in great shape! ;^)

    Oh boo hoo!

    Michael Black, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Albert

    nosf3ratu Guest

    "Albert" <> wrote in message
    > I have just visited a SAMS club at Mexico and to my surprise they
    > had Terminator 3 ROTM on region 4 ( latinamerica ) and it includes
    > a DTS mix !! English DTS mix.
    >
    > As far as i know Region 1 ( NorthAmerica ) version of T3 does not
    > have a DTS mix right ?

    All R2, R3 and R4 have DTS...so R1 is only one that misses it !

    nosf3ratu, Nov 21, 2003
  5. Albert

    profft Guest

    I have to admit it sux badly but if you watch it a few times it doesn't suck
    so bad for some reason

    profft, Nov 21, 2003
  6. Albert

    Sam Lowry Guest

    Thought the ending was great. Definitely surprised me. Maybe I just need
    some sleep. No spoiling...

    Sam Lowry, Nov 21, 2003
  7. Albert

    Mark Jones Guest

    > Now if they just release a version of the film that doesn't suck we'd
    > be in great shape! ;^)

    They already did. Go watch it again.

    Mark Jones, Nov 22, 2003