Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by MickityMizack, Feb 14, 2004.

  1. t
    MickityMizack, Feb 14, 2004

  2. MickityMizack

    Gladys Pump Guest

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 05:32:20 GMT, "MickityMizack" <>,
    whilst in the alt.computer.security newsfroup, articulated the following
    sentiments :

    Please. Two sugars and not too milky, thanking you kindly.

    Couldn't spare a smoke too could ya ?

    Regards, Pete.
    Gladys Pump, Feb 15, 2004

  3. MickityMizack

    Peter James Guest

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:21:09 +0000, Gladys Pump
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 05:32:20 GMT, "MickityMizack" <>,
    >whilst in the alt.computer.security newsfroup, articulated the following
    >sentiments :

    >Please. Two sugars and not too milky, thanking you kindly.
    >
    >Couldn't spare a smoke too could ya ?

    Earl Grey or Lapsang? Decisions, decisions, decisions. Always
    decisions.
    --

    Peter James
    Change AT to @ to reply
    Peter James, Feb 15, 2004
  4. MickityMizack

    Gladys Pump Guest

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:26:57 +0000, Peter James
    <>, whilst in the alt.computer.security
    newsfroup, articulated the following sentiments :

    >On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:21:09 +0000, Gladys Pump
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 05:32:20 GMT, "MickityMizack" <>,
    >>whilst in the alt.computer.security newsfroup, articulated the following
    >>sentiments :

    >>Please. Two sugars and not too milky, thanking you kindly.
    >>
    >>Couldn't spare a smoke too could ya ?

    >Earl Grey or Lapsang? Decisions, decisions, decisions. Always
    >decisions.

    Being a Trekky, I'd opt for the Earl Grey, hot.

    Regs, Pete.
    Gladys Pump, Feb 15, 2004