    T.V. tuner, I am interested to purchase another brand T.V. tuner that works
    better. Please advice.

    Rob
    Robert, Sep 17, 2006

  2. Robert

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 19:38:20 GMT, "Robert" <>
    wrote:

    >I had a Norwood T.V. tuner, but it keeps locking up my computer. Now that I
    >got a new computer, and I can't find my installation program for the Norwood
    >T.V. tuner, I am interested to purchase another brand T.V. tuner that works
    >better. Please advice.

    I have a Hauppauge PVR-250 and it's been working great for over 2
    years.

    http://www.hauppauge.com/

    --

    -Graham
    (remove the double e's to email)
    G. Morgan, Sep 17, 2006

  3. Robert

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 19:38:20 +0000, Robert Has Frothed:

    > I had a Norwood T.V. tuner, but it keeps locking up my computer. Now that
    > I got a new computer, and I can't find my installation program for the
    > Norwood T.V. tuner, I am interested to purchase another brand T.V. tuner
    > that works better. Please advice.

    Don't buy Fly Tv whatever you do.

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Sep 18, 2006
  4. Robert

    richard Guest

    "Robert" <> wrote in message
    >I had a Norwood T.V. tuner, but it keeps locking up my computer. Now that
    >I got a new computer, and I can't find my installation program for the
    >Norwood T.V. tuner, I am interested to purchase another brand T.V. tuner
    >that works better. Please advice.
    >

    > Rob

    Pinnacle is supposed to be one of the best.
    richard, Sep 18, 2006
  5. Robert

    thanatoid Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in

    > "Robert" <> wrote in message
    >>I had a Norwood T.V. tuner, but it keeps locking up my
    >>computer. Now that I got a new computer, and I can't find
    >>my installation program for the Norwood T.V. tuner, I am
    >>interested to purchase another brand T.V. tuner that works
    >>better. Please advice.
    >>

    >> Rob
    >>

    > Pinnacle is supposed to be one of the best.

    There are hundreds of drivers sites on the net. AT least one of
    them MUST have the drivers for the Norwood. You probably don't
    need the whole install program, and if you do, you could ask in
    one of many NG's that deal with TV/capture for someone to post
    their copy for you in a wares group. Not to mention you could
    contact the manufacturer - it's not like they would be giving
    you software for free, since you obviously bought the product at
    one point. And WHAT did you do with the original? Do you just
    throw stuff in the trash once it's installed?

    Anyway...
    Even when it is not about brand names, most of TV/capture
    card/device posts I have seen tell you to stay the hell away
    from Pinnacle.

    Do more research on Google, and when you decide on something,
    make sure you get in writing how long you have to return it for
    a CASH refund if it doesn't work right.
    thanatoid, Sep 19, 2006