    stand alone graphics card in order for the T.V. card to work.
    Thanks for any advice
    from Eddie..

    eddie, Oct 21, 2004

  2. eddie

    °Mike° Guest

    You should be able to use the TV card; personally I
    would have installed a decent graphics card before
    even considering a TV card.

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:53:08 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cl84ek$rsa$>
    eddie scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 21, 2004

  3. eddie

    Fred Guest

    > would have installed a decent graphics card before even considering a
    > TV card.

    Yumago, samanes-seki.

    Fucking stupid, top-posting tit.

    Fred, Oct 21, 2004