    the Microsoft Website and therefore have no cd.

    Can anyone suggest anything else that I can try to get the capture card
    working?

    Tim Sutor, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Tim Sutor

    Jerry Noble Guest

    "Tim Sutor" <> wrote in message
    news:43d711a8$0$18588$...
    > I have unsuccessfully installed a second-hand Flyvideo 3000 Stereo Capture
    > Card on my system (Win XP Pro.). When I attempt to use the card I get a
    > dialogue box saying "Can't get system". When checking the Device Manager

    for
    > the Multimedia Controller I see that it reports the card is not configured
    > correctly and advises that I reinstall the driver. When I attempt to do

    this
    > I get a series of dialogue boxes telling me that I am lacking various ks
    > files ( ksproxy.ax, k.sys, kstvtune.ax etc. and advising that I reinstall
    > these from the Win. XP SP 2 cd. I originally installed SP.2 directly from
    > the Microsoft Website and therefore have no cd.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest anything else that I can try to get the capture card
    > working?

    This is a link to Windows XP Service Pack 2 Network Installation Package for
    IT Professionals and Developers
    Brief Description
    This installation package is intended for IT professionals and developers
    downloading and installing on multiple computers on a network. If you're
    updating just one computer, please visit Windows Update

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...be-3b8e-4f30-8245-9e368d3cdb5a&DisplayLang=en

    Down load this, Unpack it with winrar or what ever and burn it to a cd.

    Jerry Noble, Jan 25, 2006