  1. richard

    richard Guest

    Atlantis on the launchpad and ready to fly!
    richard, Feb 7, 2008

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Feb 7, 2008

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:20:25 -0500, richard <>
    wrote:

    >Atlantis on the launchpad and ready to fly!

    Up up and away safely so far.

    Interesting that the website was about 30 seconds behind the live cnn
    cams.
    richard, Feb 7, 2008
  4. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > Atlantis on the launchpad and ready to fly!

    There's acually a sat channel which does HD broadcasts of NASA stuff.
    One of the ones I *don't* subscribe to naturally. Life would be too easy
    otherwise.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Feb 8, 2008