    doesn.t work?. I do not have and/or go to any restore point(system
    checkpoints).

    Thanks for any help
    Bras, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Bras

    °Mike° Guest

    Troubleshooting System Restore in Windows ME

    Description of the System Restore Utility in Windows ME

    On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:42:45 -0500, in
    <VZvxb.16967$>
    Bras scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Bras

    swordfish Guest

    "Bras" <> wrote in message news:<VZvxb.16967$>...
    > Hi
    > Can any help me to find out why the Sistem Restore in my Win Me computer
    > doesn.t work?. I do not have and/or go to any restore point(system
    > checkpoints).
    >
    > Thanks for any help

    HI Bras.
    give this a try

    1.right click my computer>click properties.

    2.click performance tab>click file system.

    3.click troubleshooting tab>uncheck system restore box.

    you can also set your system restore cache while there.I hope this helps

    Andy
    swordfish, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Bras

    Badger Guest

    > > Hi
    > > Can any help me to find out why the Sistem Restore in my Win Me

    computer
    > > doesn.t work?. I do not have and/or go to any restore point(system
    > > checkpoints).
    > >
    > > Thanks for any help

    > HI Bras.
    > give this a try
    >
    > 1.right click my computer>click properties.
    >
    > 2.click performance tab>click file system.
    >
    > 3.click troubleshooting tab>uncheck system restore box.
    >
    > you can also set your system restore cache while there.I hope this helps
    >
    > Andy

    Also, there was a bug in ME that stopped restore points being set. You can
    download a patch from Microsoft to fix the problem.
    Badger
    Badger, Nov 28, 2003