    pleased about it, but cant think of the type of questions I'll be asked
    as I have never been invited to one of these before? Am really excited
    and would seek guidance....

    futurepcperson, Oct 23, 2003

  2. futurepcperson

    Brian Guest

    "futurepcperson" <> wrote
    > Hi is there anyone who can help me prepare for an interview?

    Be prepared to demonstrate your knowledge. A good company will want to see
    that your certification shows practical knowledge beyond passing a test.

    Brian

    Brian, Oct 23, 2003

  3. futurepcperson

    Nina Guest

    You could always use Testking?

    Mwahahaha

    interview? I am pretty

    Nina, Oct 23, 2003
  4. futurepcperson

    Guest

    As an administrator and someone that hires for other IT
    positions I would agree with the previous post and work
    on communication skills. There are many IT people that
    lack communication skills and this limits there
    usefullness with in a company

    , Oct 23, 2003
  5. futurepcperson

    Paul M. Leon Guest

    Here's hoping my bad experience will be your good advice. When they give
    you a scenario of a problem, ask a lot of questions to diagnose the problem.
    Don't assume anything just because it is a scenario question. When you give
    your answer, be confident in it, and explain in plain english, not tech
    talk. But most importantly, act like you know what you are talking about.
    (But first, know what you are talking about!)

    I had a phone interview where a scenario was asked, and the interviewer
    DID NOT know the right answer! They were merely testing my ability to ask
    questions and resolve a problem. In essence, there was no right or wrong
    answer.

    Hope that helps. Good luck!

    Paul M. Leon, Oct 24, 2003
  6. futurepcperson

    Jeff Rush Guest

    Be confident and if needed hire a prostitute for the negotiations portion of
    the interview.

    Jeff.

    Jeff Rush, Oct 25, 2003
  7. futurepcperson

    jerryvn01

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Hi,

    I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

    Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

    jerryvn01, Jun 30, 2010