    Any pointers to a knowledge based article or how to sort this out would be
    appreciated.

    Thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q3JhaWdC?=, Aug 26, 2007

  2. Here is one that seems reasonably close - that may still be far away,
    though.

    Tony. . .

    "CraigB" <> wrote in message
    > I keep getting (randomly) a system service exception on BSOD.
    > The stop is 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xFFFF80001EB638c,
    > 0xFFFFF98021b412c01, 0x0000000000000000)
    >
    > This occurs on a new laptop running vista ultimate 64 bit 4gig memory. It
    > is a clean installation. I tried to research system_service_exception and
    > 0x0000003b but i could not find and pointers on how to solve ths error as

    it

    Tony Sperling, Aug 26, 2007

  3. Thanks Tony I cannot see the detail of your response, I assume a knowledge
    base article, is there a link i can use or kb number to search on.

    CraigB

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3JhaWdC?=, Aug 27, 2007
  4. Jeeze!!!

    I know what happened - I don't know how I could miss that. This is where:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923187/en-us

    It may not be dead-on. . .try and use it for further searches.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Aug 27, 2007
  5. Thanks Tony, I looked at the article but as relates to non vista am relatant
    to try the patch. Although the solution might be on the right track tcp
    related. Whilst the crashes appear random they only tend to occur when using
    browser, taking update or working a remote connection. I'll keep looking.

    I also have 3 stuck updates which is discussed in windows update section.

    CraigB

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3JhaWdC?=, Aug 29, 2007