    have overlooked?

    If it helps I am using VS 2003 .Net to take the test.

    Thanks.
    sgauthier, Apr 22, 2006

  2. sgauthier

    Cerebrus Guest

    The Object browser lists objects, members, properties etc. of
    components which are in the scope of your current project only. So, the
    namespaces and classes shown will depend on the type of project you
    have open, and the components which have been referenced. Although this
    scope can be customized, why do you need to use the browser at all ?

    Why not simply use the installed MSDN help ? It lists all namespaces,
    all classes, all properties, everything you can need.

    Hope this helps,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, Apr 22, 2006

  3. sgauthier

    Simon Hart Guest

    I agree with Cerebus. In all my years of using VS.NET I never use the object
    browser. I always use the installed MSDN help, if you haven't installed the
    MSDN help then goto http://msdn.microsoft.com/library and search away!!

    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Apr 22, 2006
  4. sgauthier

    mike Guest

    Either create a Web Services Project OR in your existing project Add
    Reference and in .NET tab select System.Web.Services. Only then will
    it become visible to your project.
    mike, Apr 22, 2006