    Livewire Guest

    I just installed an updated bit of software (Objectdockplus 1.11) and
    it's zapped all the entried on my system tray. How do I get them back?

    Livewire, May 8, 2005

  2. On 08 May 2005, Livewire scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I just installed an updated bit of software (Objectdockplus 1.11)
    > and it's zapped all the entried on my system tray. How do I get
    > them back?

    Are they under a "Tray" tab on the dock?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

    The Old Sourdough, May 8, 2005

  3. Livewire

    Livewire Guest

    In article <Xns9650552619B4Adontbothertoreplyall@192.168.1.5>,
    sameas@above says...
    > On 08 May 2005, Livewire scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    > > I just installed an updated bit of software (Objectdockplus 1.11)
    > > and it's zapped all the entried on my system tray. How do I get
    > > them back?
    > >

    > Are they under a "Tray" tab on the dock?

    Yes they are; but under the old version they were there and in the
    actual system tray as well. Which made things a bit easier.

    Livewire, May 8, 2005
  4. Livewire

    trout Guest

    Livewire wrote:

    > In article <Xns9650552619B4Adontbothertoreplyall@192.168.1.5>,
    > sameas@above says...
    >> On 08 May 2005, Livewire scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>

    >>> I just installed an updated bit of software (Objectdockplus 1.11)
    >>> and it's zapped all the entried on my system tray. How do I get
    >>> them back?
    >>>

    >> Are they under a "Tray" tab on the dock?
    >>

    > Yes they are; but under the old version they were there and in the
    > actual system tray as well. Which made things a bit easier.

    If it doesn't do what you want it to do, perhaps you can find a
    replacement freeware app more to your liking.
    http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/system/fwtoolbars.html
    --
    At that price, you can afford to try a few.

    trout, May 8, 2005