    I have no problems making connections. I don't want these icons there. There
    is enough clutter in that corner of the screen already.

    Has anyone found a way to just make them not be there at all?

    D'Hag, Feb 4, 2008

  2. D'Hag

    Bob Guest

    Navigate to
    C:\ProgramData\microsoft\windows\start menu\programs\startup
    and delete the offending shortcuts.

    Bob, Feb 4, 2008

  3. Hi
    If you do not use the connection, log to the device manger and disable the
    network device that you do not use.
    See here, http://www.ezlan.net/example/dm_ok.jpg
    Right click on the device and choose Disable.

    If you do use the Device but you just do not want to see the Icon, reverse
    this process.
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq.html#icon_bar
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 4, 2008