    How do i get the icon back into the system tray which indicates that i am
    connected to the internet
    thanks
    Jerry, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Jerry wrote:

    > Hi,
    > How do i get the icon back into the system tray which indicates that i am
    > connected to the internet
    > thanks

    Are you using Windows XP? Go into the "network connections" window and
    right-click on the network interface that provides your connection to the
    internet. Look in the properties, and there should be a check-box that
    says "display notification in system tray", or words to that effect.

    Scott Gardner
    Scott Gardner, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Jerry

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    If your not running XP just make a new connection and type in your internet
    details again. That worked for me before when freeserve fucked around with
    my settings.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    Lloyd Jones wrote:
    > If your not running XP just make a new connection and type in your
    > internet details again. That worked for me before when freeserve
    > fucked around with my settings.

    I'm using linux, you fucking foole.
    Jerry, Jul 6, 2004
  5. Jerry

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    How the **** am I supposed to know that you ungrateful little prick.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jul 6, 2004
  6. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    Lloyd Jones wrote:
    > How the **** am I supposed to know that you ungrateful little prick.

    Ungrateful? What's to be grateful of with bullshit advice from some fuckhead
    who wipes his data out with a DoD algorithm then bleats he wants it back
    because he was too fucking stupid to make a backup?
    Jerry, Jul 6, 2004
  7. Jerry

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Whatever.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jul 6, 2004
  8. Jerry

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Jerry your the idiot. How the hell did you manage to loose a simple icon on
    the system tray.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jul 6, 2004
  9. Lloyd Jones wrote:
    > Jerry your the idiot. How the hell did you manage to loose a simple
    > icon on the system tray.

    Ok, retard, replying to your own post and talking to someone else means its
    time for your meds. Drop your pants.
    The Nice Man in the White Coat, Jul 6, 2004