  1. Just a quick question, System Restore is only on Windows Me & Windows XP
    right, not Windows 2000 Pro.

    It slipped my mind just wanted to double check.

    MCP, MCDST, Network+, Nov 2, 2005

  2. MCP, MCDST, Network+

    rask Guest

    hello im planning to take mcdst exam 1. how long does it take and how many
    questions? is it hard to pass? if i take the measureup exam and pass it do i
    have the chance to pass? thanks very much!!

    rask, Nov 2, 2005

  3. It's a straight forward test I believe, you can do it in a month if you study
    a chapter a day depending on the book. Measure Up is a fine tool, I feel
    their questions are harder than the cert itself. Their questions are more
    vauge to me while the cert was direct. Doing 270 before helped me as well.

    MCP, MCDST, Network+, Nov 3, 2005
  4. MCP, MCDST, Network+

    rask Guest

    thank you mcp