    i have tried to restore in all the safe modes but it wont respond to trying
    to move the calender back from november.

    any good asvice please.

    Gary HESCOTT, Nov 1, 2007

  2. Gary HESCOTT

    meerkat Guest

    "Gary HESCOTT" <> wrote in message
    news:2zjWi.3210$...
    >i followed some advice ( !!!) on this forum and now i have more problems
    >than i started with.
    >
    > i tried to use system restore but all my restore points from any date
    > prior to todays have gone !
    >
    > i have tried to restore in all the safe modes but it wont respond to
    > trying to move the calender back from november.

    If the advice was to `switch off` system restore then sadly,
    you have No restore points to return to.

    Now, what are your problems ?.

    meerkat, Nov 1, 2007

  3. Gary HESCOTT

    Tony Guest

    Well i didn't even have to go back and look for your original question but i
    did anyway. Yup just as i thought you got bumsteered by some guy named
    Chuckcar. Chuck what did you bumsteer the guy for?

    Tony, Nov 1, 2007
  4. Gary HESCOTT

    Tony, Nov 1, 2007
  5. Gary HESCOTT

    Tony Guest

    Found this on the internet
    http://www.tabletquestions.com/windows-xp/169245-trayapp-msi-windows-installer.html

    Fortunately Chuckcar didn't find this one yet or everyone on the internet with
    the same problem would all loused up by now.

    Tony, Nov 1, 2007