    For some reason the system restore does not work. When I look for restore
    points in May by clicking on a '<' button to go into May, nothing happens.

    Any ideas? TIA.

    Qintin, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Qintin

    °Mike° Guest

    Disable system restore, to flush the cache, and
    start from scratch. How anybody can give you
    a sensible answer from the scant information is
    beyond me.

    On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:03:47 +0100, in
    <c9i5u0$8b4$>
    Qintin scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Qintin

    Trent SC Guest

    > I use a Compaq Presario 1200.
    >
    > For some reason the system restore does not work. When I look for restore
    > points in May by clicking on a '<' button to go into May, nothing happens.
    >
    > Any ideas? TIA.

    Click on Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore,
    then System Restore Settings. It may be that you have too little space
    allocated to System Restore to enable it to keep more than one or two System
    Restore Points.

    Trent SC, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Qintin

    Unknown Guest

    If it doesn't go to May you have no restore points in May.

    Unknown, Jun 1, 2004
  5. Qintin

    tigercat Guest

    are you certain this feature is enabled on your system?

    tigercat, Jun 1, 2004
  6. Qintin

    Qintin Guest

    Pretty sure it is. In control panel > system > performance it has plenty of
    hard drive space.

    Qintin, Jun 1, 2004
  7. Qintin

    Unknown Guest

    What's your OS?

    Unknown, Jun 1, 2004
  8. Qintin

    °Mike° Guest

    What has Control Panel / System / Advanced /
    Performance got to do with if System Restore is
    enabled?

    On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 18:23:11 +0100, in
    <c9ie3e$93v$>
    Qintin scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 1, 2004
  9. Qintin

    Qintin Guest

    Win ME.

    Qintin, Jun 1, 2004
  10. Qintin

    Unknown Guest

    Try accessories---system tools---system restore.

    Unknown, Jun 1, 2004