    the computer to a checkpoint in April, but it shows only the calendar of
    May. Could somebody please help? Thanks a lot.

    Ken
    Ken, May 4, 2004

  2. Ken wrote:

    > The calendar in system restore refuses to move to April. I wish to restore
    > the computer to a checkpoint in April, but it shows only the calendar of
    > May. Could somebody please help? Thanks a lot.
    >
    > Ken

    Are you sure that you have April checkpoints and haven't
    deleted them? Easily done.
    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 4, 2004

  3. Ken

    Ken Guest

    I am not sure if I have April checkpoints, but I suppose it must have them
    automatically. I am sure I haven't deleted any.

    Ken, May 4, 2004
  4. Ken

    Joe Guest

    i have this same problem, it appears XP deletes them automatically
    Joe, May 4, 2004
  5. Ken wrote:

    > I am not sure if I have April checkpoints, but I suppose it must have them
    > automatically. I am sure I haven't deleted any.

    You can lose them so easily. If you run out of disk space,
    for example. Or if you turn off system restore, even for a
    moment. Or if you haven't allocated enough space to system
    restore and you have been setting a lot of new restore
    points. I suspect that they aren't there any more, sorry.

    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 4, 2004