    will windows let me know when the space is about to be over written, or will
    it just do it when the 2% allocated space is full?

    Phil.
    Phil B, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Phil B

    °Mike° Guest

    It does it automatically when there is not room to
    back up the next restore point.

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:31:53 -0000, in
    <c1le31$t4u$>
    Phil B scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 26, 2004

  3. Phil B

    Billh Guest

    If you are using XP you can delete all but the last restore point by right
    clicking on the c drive and choosing properties then the clean up button.
    Once in the cleanup mode go to advance there you will find this option.

    Billh, Feb 26, 2004