    While much appreciated the reply from Pennywise, I have tried several
    attempts to retrieve but fail the
    "System Restore". Could someone bother to help?
    Poon Francis, Oct 11, 2007

  2. Poon Francis

    Dan C Guest

    Help with what? What the **** are you talking about?

    Dan C, Oct 11, 2007

  3. Poon Francis

    Stanley Guest

    Poon Francis wrote:
    > While much appreciated the reply from Pennywise, I have tried several
    > attempts to retrieve but fail the
    > "System Restore". Could someone bother to help?

    Try here
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/srpolicy.htm
    Stanley, Oct 11, 2007
  4. Poon Francis

    Gil J Guest

    "Poon Francis" <> wrote in message
    > While much appreciated the reply from Pennywise, I have tried several
    > attempts to retrieve but fail the
    > "System Restore". Could someone bother to help?

    I don't have your original post but i think you said that you have a HP.
    I had a problem w/ mine and found that i can turn it off and then start it
    again and the HP invent screen will flash before it goes black.
    When it flashes i hit the F-10 key and it takes me to the HP Recovery
    (D-Drive).
    Hope this helps.
    Gil
    Gil J, Oct 12, 2007
  5. Poon Francis

    Guest

    "Poon Francis" <> wrote:

    >While much appreciated the reply from Pennywise, I have tried several
    >attempts to retrieve but fail the
    >"System Restore". Could someone bother to help?

    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp.htm is a good place to search for
    trouble shooting XP.

    FWIW I don't use restore, one reason is it keeps putting extra crap on
    my USB pen drives.

    I use ERUNT which has many advantages over restore, like you can
    always find it :)
    about
    http://www.larshederer.homepage.t-online.de/erunt/erunt.txt

    --