    And I can't find the systemrestore tab.
    Can anybody help?
    Thanks

    hunty1, Mar 7, 2005

  2. hunty1

    cluedweasel Guest

    On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:50:38 -0600, "hunty1" <>
    wrote:

    >My system restore has been turned off my group policy.
    >And I can't find the systemrestore tab.
    >Can anybody help?
    >Thanks

    On the desktop right click on the My Computer icon and select
    properties. You should be able to see the System Restore tab from
    there.

    cluedweasel, Mar 7, 2005

  3. hunty1

    Gray Ghost Guest

    Quite true that you should be able to get to it, however the next time
    that you sync up with the domain most likely the policy will be run and
    it will remove the tab again :-\

    cluedweasel wrote:
    > On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:50:38 -0600, "hunty1" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>My system restore has been turned off my group policy.
    >>And I can't find the systemrestore tab.
    >>Can anybody help?
    >>Thanks
    >>

    > On the desktop right click on the My Computer icon and select
    > properties. You should be able to see the System Restore tab from
    > there.

    I want you to really explore the space...

    Gray Ghost, Mar 7, 2005
  4. hunty1

    Spider Guest

    You can click Start / Run and type in gpedit.msc and run that. Follow this
    path. Under Local Computer Policy / Computer Configureation /
    Administrative Templates / System / System Restore. Turn it off and on
    there.

    --

    Spider

    http://spiderathome.blogspot.com/