    restore point and restarting the computer I get a message saying that the
    restore was incomplete and nothing has been change. Why?
    Andy
    Andrew Smith, Dec 31, 2004

  2. Andrew Smith

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:35:58 GMT, Andrew Smith wrote:

    >My system restore on Windows xp doesn't work. It gives all the restore
    >points to choose from but after going through the motions of selecting a
    >restore point and restarting the computer I get a message saying that the
    >restore was incomplete and nothing has been change. Why?

    Could be several things by the look of it.

    Try
    http://www.google.com/search?q=xp systems restore doesn't work
    Web Results 1 - 10 of about 137,000 English pages for
    xp systems restore doesn't work
    (0.18 seconds)

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q302796/
    How to troubleshoot the System Restore tool in Windows XP

    Me
    why?, Dec 31, 2004