    under accessories,system tools no system restore.?????

    --
    Hugh
    Kue2, Sep 2, 2005

  2. From the Help and Support Center: (Note: Registry First Aid may have damaged
    your menu structure)

    You must be a member of the administrator group on your computer to access
    the System Restore Wizard or change System Restore settings.

    If you are an administrator and you cannot access System Restore Wizard or
    view System Restore settings, your domain administrator might have turned
    off System Restore by using system Group Policy. Contact your domain
    administrator for more information.

    There are three methods that you can use to access System Restore
    functionality.

    a.. You can access the System Restore Wizard through the Start menu. To
    access the System Restore Wizard, click Start, point to All Programs, point
    to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore.
    b.. You can access System Restore through Control Panel. To open the
    System Restore Wizard, click Start, click Control Panel, and then
    double-click System. Click the System Restore tab, and then click Learn more
    about System Restore. In Help and Support, click Performance and
    Maintenance, click Using System Restore to undo changes, and then click Run
    the System Restore Wizard.
    c.. You can access System Restore through Help and Support Center. To
    access the System Restore Wizard, click Start, and then click Help and
    Dominic Payer, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Kue2

    John Barnes Guest

    Whatever your drive letter is \system32\restore\rstrui.exe
    or %systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe

    John Barnes, Sep 2, 2005
  4. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    I can only access system restore from the help support center. First two u
    listed are (not) there on my menu.
    what is the command to bring up system restore in the command window? where
    is the file located that brings up the restore wizard. If I can find that I
    can put it back in system tools (a shortcut at least.)
    Thanks

    Kue2, Sep 2, 2005
  5. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest