system mechanic:

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by *x@y*, Nov 19, 2005.

  1. *x@y*

    *x@y* Guest

    Dear Friends,

    If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
    Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale is
    Final as described below here.

    Thanks ?x@y?

    Response from XXXXX on 11/17/2005

    Dear xxxx

    We offer all of our software products as free 30-day fully functional evaluation downloads to
    customers. This gives customers the opportunity to install and use our products free for 30 days in
    order to make sure the software is what the customer expects and to ensure it will work on their
    machine before committing to a purchase.

    During the purchase process, before clicking to finalize your purchase online, it is explained
    on the right side of the Review Your Order webpage:

    "Please note that all software sales are final. If you are unsure about your purchase in any
    way, please feel free to email our sales department or take advantage of our free 30-day fully
    functional trials."

    We are willing to help you resolve your issue by whatever means necessary but there will not
    be any refund issued for the software. If you are having technical issues with the software, please
    contact our Technical Support Department at 323-257-8886.

    Thank you for your time and patience. If you have any further questions, suggestions, or
    comments about any of our products, don't hesitate to contact me.

    Regards,

    _________________________________
    iolo Support Team
    iolo technologies, LLC
    *x@y*, Nov 19, 2005

  2. *x@y*

    Plato Guest

    *x@y* wrote:

    > If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
    > Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale is
    > Final as described below here.

    It all depends on how demanding you are.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Nov 19, 2005

  3. *x@y*

    *x@y* Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > *x@y* wrote:
    >>
    >> If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
    >> Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale is
    >> Final as described below here.

    > It all depends on how demanding you are.

    On freebies my demand is exactly the $ amount I paid.
    On bought Items my demand is fair,
    they should perfom exactly as advertised, without messing up.

    At the present there are no freebies in my Computer.

    Cheers ☺x@y☺

    *x@y*, Nov 19, 2005
  4. *x@y*

    dadiOH Guest

    *x@y* wrote:
    > Dear Friends,
    >
    > If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
    > Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale
    > is
    > Final as described below here.

    <snip developer reply>

    So take it back to the store where you bought it.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Nov 19, 2005
  5. *x@y*

    Dan Evans Guest

    "*x@y*" <> wrote in message

    > Dear Friends,
    >
    > If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
    > Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale is
    > Final as described below here.

    Which part of the "you can try it for free for 30 days" confused you?

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Nov 19, 2005
  6. *x@y*

    *x@y* Guest

    "dadiOH" <> wrote in message
    > *x@y* wrote:
    >> Dear Friends,
    >>
    >> If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
    >> Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale
    >> is
    >> Final as described below here.

    > <snip developer reply>
    >
    > So take it back to the store where you bought it.

    Hello dadiOH,

    Yes this is my last option, did not get around to go back to the Store yet.

    I am not sure, but almost positive that the Store policy is that
    if the program won't load into the computer, or something wrong with
    the CD then they will replace It, the Store won't warranty the performance
    of the program. No refund on Software.

    Thanks for Your Suggestion, ☺x@y☺

    *x@y*, Nov 20, 2005
  7. *x@y*

    *x@y* Guest

    < snipped by Dan> See the original Post in this thread! Thanks x@y

    > Which part of the "you can try it for free for 30 days" confused you?

    Hello Dan,

    No part confused me,

    the 30 days trial is if we download the program from their Server,
    I think they have two options, one just buy and download,
    option two we can download the trial copy free for 30 days.

    "As mentioned on my original Post I bought a CD in the Store"

    I have set my standards, in the future where possible I will try the programs
    for whatever lenght of time the Sofware Co. allows, then if it is compatible with
    the computer System I will go ahead & buy.
    Or use free Software like a lot of People are doing, no freebies in my
    Computer yet I have hard time to make the paid ones work.

    Thanks for Your Reply, ☺x@y☺

    *x@y*, Nov 20, 2005
  8. *x@y*

    Dan Evans Guest

    "*x@y*" <> wrote in message

    > I have set my standards, in the future where possible I will try the
    > programs
    > for whatever lenght of time the Sofware Co. allows, then if it is
    > compatible with
    > the computer System I will go ahead & buy.

    Best way to do it, and that's why they offer the trial versions.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Nov 20, 2005
  9. *x@y*

    Gregg Guest

    "*x@y*" <> wrote in message

    > "Dan Evans" <> wrote in message..
    >>

    >> "*x@y*" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Dear Friends,
    >>>
    >>> If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
    >>> Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale is
    >>> Final as described below here.

    > < snipped by Dan> See the original Post in this thread! Thanks x@y
    >

    >> Which part of the "you can try it for free for 30 days" confused you?

    > Hello Dan,
    >
    > No part confused me,
    >
    > the 30 days trial is if we download the program from their Server,
    > I think they have two options, one just buy and download,
    > option two we can download the trial copy free for 30 days.
    >
    > "As mentioned on my original Post I bought a CD in the Store"
    >
    > I have set my standards, in the future where possible I will try the
    > programs
    > for whatever lenght of time the Sofware Co. allows, then if it is
    > compatible with
    > the computer System I will go ahead & buy.
    > Or use free Software like a lot of People are doing, no freebies in my
    > Computer yet I have hard time to make the paid ones work.
    >
    > Thanks for Your Reply, ?x@y?
    >
    >> Dan

    One might want to be careful and make sure that they keep a disc or
    installation file for their current paid version if they decide to pay for
    it. If they upgrade using a trial at a later date, the current program is
    deleted during installation. If one decides they prefer to go back to the
    older version they will have difficulty finding it if they don't keep the
    installation file.

    Gregg
    Gregg, Nov 20, 2005
  10. *x@y*

    *x@y* Guest

    "Gregg" <> wrote in message

    > "*x@y*" <> wrote in message news:KmRff.5522$...

    >> < snipped by Dan> See the original Post in this thread! Thanks x@y
    >>

    >>> Which part of the "you can try it for free for 30 days" confused you?

    >> Hello Dan,
    >>
    >> No part confused me,
    >>
    >> the 30 days trial is if we download the program from their Server,
    >> I think they have two options, one just buy and download,
    >> option two we can download the trial copy free for 30 days.
    >>
    >> "As mentioned on my original Post I bought a CD in the Store"
    >>
    >> I have set my standards, in the future where possible I will try the programs
    >> for whatever lenght of time the Sofware Co. allows, then if it is compatible with
    >> the computer System I will go ahead & buy.
    >> Or use free Software like a lot of People are doing, no freebies in my
    >> Computer yet I have hard time to make the paid ones work.
    >>
    >> Thanks for Your Reply, ?x@y?
    >>
    >>> Dan

    > One might want to be careful and make sure that they keep a disc or installation file for their
    > current paid version if they decide to pay for it. If they upgrade using a trial at a later date,
    > the current program is deleted during installation. If one decides they prefer to go back to the
    > older version they will have difficulty finding it if they don't keep the installation file.
    >
    > Gregg

    Hello Gregg,

    Thanks for Your Advice,
    I do keep all the CD's of the Programs that are active in my Computer,
    except for one, I do not have to buy a toaster
    for my coffee Cup this Christmas.

    Cheers ☺x@y☺
    *x@y*, Nov 20, 2005
  11. *x@y*

    *x@y* Guest

    "*x@y*" <> wrote in message news:Zq2gf.11$...

    > "Gregg" <> wrote in message

    >>> < snipped by Dan> See the original Post in this thread! Thanks x@y

    >>> Hello Dan,
    >>>
    >>> No part confused me,
    >>>
    >>> the 30 days trial is if we download the program from their Server,
    >>> I think they have two options, one just buy and download,
    >>> option two we can download the trial copy free for 30 days.
    >>>
    >>> "As mentioned on my original Post I bought a CD in the Store"
    >>>
    >>> I have set my standards, in the future where possible I will try the programs
    >>> for whatever lenght of time the Sofware Co. allows, then if it is compatible with
    >>> the computer System I will go ahead & buy.
    >>> Or use free Software like a lot of People are doing, no freebies in my
    >>> Computer yet I have hard time to make the paid ones work.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for Your Reply, ?x@y?

    >> One might want to be careful and make sure that they keep a disc or installation file for their
    >> current paid version if they decide to pay for it. If they upgrade using a trial at a later date,
    >> the current program is deleted during installation. If one decides they prefer to go back to the
    >> older version they will have difficulty finding it if they don't keep the installation file.
    >>
    >> Gregg

    > Hello Gregg,
    >
    > Thanks for Your Advice,
    > I do keep all the CD's of the Programs that are active in my Computer,
    > except for one, I do not have to buy a toaster

    "Correction should have read COASTER"

    *x@y*, Nov 21, 2005