    Sempron +2800
    1 Gb ram 333mhz bus
    300Gb HD
    JF, Apr 11, 2006

  2. JF

    Kenny Guest

    I use SM 5 and have no problems with it. I have heard that V6 is very
    bloated and decided not to move up to it.

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

    -------------
    Get FREE newsgroup access from http://www.cheap56k.com
    Kenny, Apr 11, 2006

  3. JF

    x@y Guest

    "JF" <> wrote in message
    ..
    >I recently installed Sys Mech Pro6 in my XP box. I don't know if it is
    > causing the differences I'm experiencing or not. Everything seems to
    > take longer to open especially MS Office files. It just doesn't feel
    > right anymore and hangs up on occasion, Quicktime will lock up and
    > refuse to let me end task so I have to reboot. The reason I installed
    > Sys Mech was to snap things up a bit but it almost feels like it's
    > slower. I had to reinstall some software also after installing Sys
    > Mech, Office was one.
    >
    > Suggestions?
    > JohnF
    >
    > Xp Pro updated
    > Sempron +2800
    > 1 Gb ram 333mhz bus
    > 300Gb HD

    Hello JF,
    I also had Problems with Version 6,
    One annoying popup telling me it could not connect to
    the Internet, of course could not connect, I use dial-up
    service. Then it was telling me I had no Firewall,
    When I had Panda Platinum Internet Security, up and
    running. My Advice is to clean Uninstall and Live Happy.
    I did. As performance goes is "Useless"

    Try the URL below and see what other Users have to say:

    http://fileforum.betanews.com/review/957499743/1/view

    Good Luck, x@y
    x@y, Apr 12, 2006
  4. JF

    JohnF Guest

    Uninstalled Sys Mech 6 pro and my speed is back. Progs respond the way
    they used to.

    JohnF

    JohnF, Jun 9, 2006