    I have win xp pro ,in my task manager it sais under cpu its 95 t0 100 almost
    all the time ,is this a bad reading or is there somthing in the background
    working?..thanks
    Drvnguy, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Drvnguy

    Boomer Guest

    Drvnguy wrote:
    > I have win xp pro ,in my task manager it sais under cpu its 95 t0 100
    > almost all the time ,is this a bad reading or is there somthing in
    > the background working?..thanks

    YES! You have a virus. Format and reinstall!!!!
    Boomer, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Drvnguy wrote:

    > I have win xp pro ,in my task manager it sais under cpu its 95 t0 100 almost
    > all the time ,is this a bad reading or is there somthing in the background
    > working?..thanks

    The other dimwit posing as Boomer is a pathetic attention-seeker, don't
    bother responding to them. If your System Idle Process is at 99%, then
    everything is a-okay.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 5, 2004
  4. Drvnguy

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Look up the word "idle" in the dictionary.

    pcbutts1, Jul 5, 2004
  5. Drvnguy

    Boomer Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    > Drvnguy wrote:
    >
    >> I have win xp pro ,in my task manager it sais under cpu its 95
    >> t0 100 almost all the time ,is this a bad reading or is there
    >> somthing in the background working?..thanks

    > The other dimwit posing as Boomer

    Thanks Rôgêr. I don't see 'it' and appreciate your mentioning that
    'it' is not me.

    Boomer, Jul 5, 2004
  6. pcbutts1 wrote:

    > Look up the word "idle" in the dictionary.

    I'd rather just sit here doing nothing.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    New June 23:
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 5, 2004
  7. Drvnguy

    Patrick Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > pcbutts1 wrote:
    >
    >> Look up the word "idle" in the dictionary.

    > I'd rather just sit here doing nothing.

    I'd rather just sit here *idleing* :)
    Patrick, Jul 5, 2004
  8. Patrick wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> pcbutts1 wrote:

    >>> Look up the word "idle" in the dictionary.

    >> I'd rather just sit here doing nothing.

    > I'd rather just sit here *idleing* :)

    Say, that just might be what I meant, without saying it, eh? :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 5, 2004
  9. Drvnguy

    Plato Guest

    Drvnguy wrote:

    > I have win xp pro ,in my task manager it sais under cpu its 95 t0 100 almost
    > all the time ,is this a bad reading or is there somthing in the background
    > working?..thanks

    system idle will use 90%+ if that's the only thing running. Nothing to
    worry about.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jul 5, 2004