    I turned this on a few days ago (xp pro) but I can't remember how to turn it
    off:(
    Any ideas?

    m8ee, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Howdy!

    "m8ee" <L.Hatherall@*removethis*btinternet.com> wrote in message
    news:bi1cdk$n6v$...
    > I turned this on a few days ago (xp pro) but I can't remember how to turn

    it
    > off:(

    Well, since the System Idle Process is the CPU time that's not used
    anywhere else ... no, you didn't turn it on.

    How to turn it off? Start --> Shutdown.

    Or run something that requires more CPU time - SIP is just what's
    left over.

    > Any ideas?

    Sure. THINK about what you're asking sometime.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Aug 21, 2003

  3. m8ee

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    > I turned this on a few days ago (xp pro) but I can't remember how to
    > turn it off:(
    > Any ideas?

    Pick one of these. It will get rid of any idle time you have:

    http://www.aspenleaf.com/distributed/distrib-projects.html

    Fuzzy Logic, Aug 21, 2003