    Any ideas?

    Cheers Jon

    Running XP home
    sjh, Jan 7, 2005

  2. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    07 Jan 2005 00:10:50 +0000, sjh <> screamed
    from behind the mulberry bush:

    >When trying to start my sons laptop, it gets to the welcome screen and
    >when you try to log on to his account it says logging off.
    >Any ideas?
    >
    >Cheers Jon
    >
    >Running XP home

    Will it boot up into Safe Mode? Do you know how to bot into Safe Mode?
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jan 7, 2005

  3. sjh

    sjh Guest

    On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 19:33:39 -0500, Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor
    <> wrote:

    >I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    >07 Jan 2005 00:10:50 +0000, sjh <> screamed
    >from behind the mulberry bush:
    >
    >>When trying to start my sons laptop, it gets to the welcome screen and
    >>when you try to log on to his account it says logging off.
    >>Any ideas?
    >>
    >>Cheers Jon
    >>
    >>Running XP home

    >Will it boot up into Safe Mode? Do you know how to bot into Safe Mode?

    Not sure how to boot into safe mode.
    I can enter setup by pressing F2 and boot options pressing F12,
    But no option for safe mode.

    Jon
    sjh, Jan 7, 2005
  4. sjh

    <> wrote:

    >I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    >07 Jan 2005 00:10:50 +0000, sjh <> screamed
    >from behind the mulberry bush:
    >
    >>When trying to start my sons laptop, it gets to the welcome screen and
    >>when you try to log on to his account it says logging off.
    >>Any ideas?
    >>
    >>Cheers Jon
    >>
    >>Running XP home

    >Will it boot up into Safe Mode? Do you know how to bot into Safe Mode?

    Ok, booted into safe mode, it now shows sons name and administrator
    when I click on either nothing happens.

    Jon
    sjh, Jan 7, 2005