    In Outlook Express 6 when I click on a URL in my emails my whole system
    freezes. Anyone know what the cause could be?

    jamesy

    jamesy, Mar 28, 2006

  2. jamesy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:28:12 +0100, "jamesy" <> wrote:

    >In Outlook Express 6 when I click on a URL in my emails my whole system
    >freezes. Anyone know what the cause could be?

    Using outlook express would be my first guess.

    What operating system? How much memory?
    Any link? Can you click links elsewhere?

    Evan Platt, Mar 28, 2006

  3. jamesy

    SgtMinor Guest

    jamesy wrote:

    > In Outlook Express 6 when I click on a URL in my emails my whole system
    > freezes. Anyone know what the cause could be?
    >
    > jamesy
    >

    > *** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com ***
    > *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from http://www.SecureIX.com ***

    From http://www.mcse.ms/archive170-2005-1-1385116.html

    "How old are the drivers for your display adapter card? Most
    system "freezes" are caused by outdated display adapter drivers.
    --
    Jim Pickering, MVP, Outlook Express"

    BTW it's a bad idea to use your real email address on Usenet.

    SgtMinor, Mar 28, 2006
  4. jamesy

    JANA Guest

    There may be some corrupt files in the cache that is for IE and OE. Do a
    cleanup of the cache to start with.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Mar 28, 2006
  5. jamesy

    diarraba Guest

    hello I need you help for some reason i can receve any email from ebay
    blockbuster and i just don,t know why can you please help me

    diarraba, Mar 29, 2006
  6. diarraba wrote:

    > hello I need you help for some reason i can receve any email from
    > ebay blockbuster and i just don,t know why can you please help me

    Start by creating your own thread with your problem, and do not
    piggyback onto someone else's thread. Type a good, descriptive subject
    line, and complete details in the body of the post.

    Look into:

    Does ebay or blockbuster get a bounce message?
    Have you added them to your Blocked Senders list?
    Are you sure they have your correct email address?

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 29, 2006