    Does anyone have any ideas on any possible things I could try to fix this
    issue?

    Thank you.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWFtaXI=?=, Feb 21, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWFtaXI=?=

    mikeFNB Guest

    what is windows saying in the events log.

    mike

    "Aamir" <> wrote in message
    > Guys: I am running Windows XP Professional SP 2 with an external Netgear
    > WG511 Wireless card. This is a new card replacing a 3Com card.
    >
    > The problem when I was using the 3Com card was that my maching would

    freeze.
    > I would have to do a hard reboot and then the machine would freeze again.
    >
    > I disconnected the 3Com card and connected using a cable and everything
    > worked fine and the machine did not freeze. So, thinking that the problem

    was
    > with the card, I got a new card and now the machine freezes again.
    >
    > I was previously using Windows to configure the wireless connection and

    now

    mikeFNB, Feb 21, 2005

  3. I have two messages: One is an error and one is a warning.

    Error:
    Event ID: 29
    Source: W32Time
    one or more time sources, however none of the sources are currently
    accessible. No attempt to contact a source will be made for 14 minutes.
    NtpClient has no source of accurate time. For more information, see Help and
    Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

    Warning:
    Event ID: 14
    Source: W32Time
    controller to use as a time source. NtpClient will try again in 15 minutes.

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWFtaXI=?=, Feb 22, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QWFtaXI=?=

    mikeFNB Guest

    ok well that's just where you have set up windows to automatically get the
    correct time as per robin walkers cable modem site.

    that's a pig there is no indication of the error though!

    i did a bit of searching & i think these might help

    http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?p...F-8&fr=fp-tab-web-t-1&fl=0&vc=&x=wrt&meta=vc=

    mike

    "Aamir" <> wrote in message
    > I have two messages: One is an error and one is a warning.
    >
    > Error:
    > Event ID: 29
    > Source: W32Time

    from

    mikeFNB, Feb 22, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QWFtaXI=?=

    Bob Noble Guest

    This sounds to me like it may be an interrupt conflict with your network.
    Check the interrupt on whatever it is you are feeding your card into the
    computer and make sure it is not sharing an interrupt with anything else.
    Even though the computer may say there is no conflict in device manager with
    the interrupt, if it is sharing, it sometimes causes crashes.

    --
    Bob Noble
    www.sonic.net/bnoble

    Bob Noble, Feb 23, 2005