    I have a Amd 2.6ghz system. I plugged in a usb 2 firewire combo
    card, then when it boots up it freeze in windows 2000? any idea? Ok
    system if you unplug the card. thanks
    lbbss, Jan 4, 2008

  2. lbbss

    Guest

    On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 04:42:29 -0800 (PST), lbbss <>
    wrote:

    >I have a Amd 2.6ghz system. I plugged in a usb 2 firewire combo
    >card, then when it boots up it freeze in windows 2000? any idea? Ok
    >system if you unplug the card. thanks

    Sounds like a simple problem of not having the drivers loaded for the
    combo card. Are you sure it is compatible with Win2000? Go to the
    website of the manuf. of the combo card and look for updated drivers,
    OR install the original drivers that came with it if you haven't done
    that yet.

    HTH
    , Jan 5, 2008