    most of my cpu capacity and my system is slow slow slow
    I tried to delete the idle process to see if it would help error message is
    cant because I am not a system administrator
    Guest, May 31, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I have XP my problem is system idle process and winlogon files eat up
    >most of my cpu capacity and my system is slow slow slow
    >I tried to delete the idle process to see if it would help error message is
    >cant because I am not a system administrator

    Joke right? The idle process keeps the CPU busy when it has nothing to
    do. Hi:good Low:bad

    Winlogon should be checked if it's high.

    Download Process explorer and check it out, much better than
    taskmanager.
    http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html
    double click on a process and view it's perf graph.

    And a running a few spyware programs would be useful.
    --

    HTML HEAD Sterling Silver Earrings
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6045947

  3. Guest

    j d Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I have XP my problem is system idle process and winlogon files eat up
    > most of my cpu capacity and my system is slow slow slow

    aaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!

    > I tried to delete the idle process to see if it would help error message
    > is cant because I am not a system administrator

    rofl!!!!
    j d, Oct 30, 2007
  4. Guest

    Scott W Guest

    a écrit dans le message de news:

    > <> wrote in message
    > >I have XP my problem is system idle process and winlogon files eat up
    > > most of my cpu capacity and my system is slow slow slow

    > aaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!
    >

    > > I tried to delete the idle process to see if it would help error message
    > > is cant because I am not a system administrator
    > >

    > rofl!!!!

    I'm a system administrator! My puter told me so!
    --
    "USA is the most pathetic country in the world!"
    -- Gordon Ramsay (aka Iron Chef)
    Scott W, Oct 30, 2007