    ..sys
    ..com, and a bunch more.

    thanks, cody.

    Cody Ratliff, Sep 19, 2005

  2. Cody Ratliff

    smackedass Guest

    smackedass, Sep 19, 2005

  3. Cody Ratliff

    Crat Guest

    thanks, but I was kinda looking for something more detailed.. maybe
    less results. kinda like a study guide.

    thanks, Cody.

    Crat, Sep 20, 2005
  4. Cody Ratliff

    JohnO Guest

    > thanks, but I was kinda looking for something more detailed.. maybe
    > less results. kinda like a study guide.

    Nope, you gotta learn just like the rest of us schmucks did. <g>

    Try googling this: "what is .ini"

    -John O

    JohnO, Sep 20, 2005
  5. Cody Ratliff

    smackedass Guest

    > Try googling this: "what is .ini"
    >
    > -John O

    And, on the basis of the question that you asked, and by your response to
    the link that I passed off to you, I suspect that you're on pace to be a
    "paper" cert holder.

    My unsolicited advice: learn about this kind of stuff before you go to take
    tests.

    sincerely,

    smackedass

    smackedass, Sep 21, 2005
  6. Cody Ratliff

    Crat Guest

    not true, I want to be a knowledgeable tech. the problem that I had
    with the link that you sent me, was that it has unix file types. don't
    get me wrong, I enjoy the freedom of linux as much as the next person.
    but i need to pass the test ponto to get the job i want. and the grades
    I want. I need this job to work my way through college :)

    sorry if i offended you on my last post, for that wasn't my intention.

    once again, thanks.

    Crat, Sep 21, 2005
  7. Cody Ratliff

    Crat Guest

    I'm sorry, i wasnt very clear on that last one. what i mean't was, the
    link that you sent me had to many results, results that arnt pc
    specific. I think thats what i'm trying to say.

    Crat, Sep 21, 2005
  8. On 21 Sep 2005 12:51:47 -0700, "Crat" <> wrote:

    >I'm sorry, i wasnt very clear on that last one. what i mean't was, the
    >link that you sent me had to many results, results that arnt pc
    >specific. I think thats what i'm trying to say.

    Google "ini files"...

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Sep 21, 2005