    natural_4u Guest

    How do you restrict users from being able to access or change the system
    date and time on their workstations?
    natural_4u, Apr 15, 2004

  2. natural_4u

    Techie Guest

    RTFM

    Techie, Apr 15, 2004

  3. natural_4u

    AG Guest

    "natural_4u" <> wrote in message
    > How do you restrict users from being able to access or change the system
    > date and time on their workstations?

    Install Linux.
    I don't know if there is an utility to do this in Winders.
    AG
    AG, Apr 16, 2004
  4. natural_4u

    Techie Guest

    Linux is not the solution to everything, this is very easy in Windows if you
    know what you are doing which natural_4u does not

    Techie, Apr 16, 2004
  5. natural_4u

    Adam Guest

    I'll give you a clue.

    System Policies

    Adam, Apr 16, 2004
  6. natural_4u

    Techie Guest

    true, but natural_4u always posts this stuff if he tried something I would
    not flame him

    Techie, Apr 16, 2004
  7. natural_4u

    Techie Guest

    natural_4u would not know what they are, that would involve reading which he
    can't do

    Techie, Apr 16, 2004