    What should I do?

    --
    Rich

    Rich, Jul 20, 2003

  2. Rich

    °Mike° Guest

    What should you do about what? What exactly is it that
    you're asking?

    On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:45:51 -0700, in
    <>
    Rich scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 20, 2003

  3. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Do I go out and buy a new os disk; can I get the codes for my 95 disk.

    --
    Rich

    Rich, Jul 20, 2003
  4. Rich

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Rich continued:

    > I have an old pc that will no longer boot-up; I had win 2000 on the
    > system but am unable to find the disk. I have found my win 95 disk,
    > but no code. What should I do?

    Make a nice cuppa. You can't beat tea.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 20, 2003
  5. Rich

    Rich Guest

    how and why would I want to do that. Also this is the kids system, would
    that still be a good idea

    --
    Rich

    Rich, Jul 21, 2003
  6. Rich wrote:

    > how and why would I want to do that. Also this is the kids system, would
    > that still be a good idea

    Absolutely. With an out-of-the-box installation he can do anything most
    Windows users can do, with the exception of razzle-dazzle games. And he'll
    learn Linux VERY fast, all kids do.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 21, 2003