    Utility" to troubleshoot the system. Not all programs are
    loaded at start up time. How do I eliminate this message.
    Thanks Chet
    Chet, May 17, 2004

  2. Chet

    docmill Guest

    Chet <> wrote in
    news:Xns94ECA70C6178COneUpsMen@204.127.199.17:

    > I get a Message on start up that I'm using "System Configuration
    > Utility" to troubleshoot the system. Not all programs are
    > loaded at start up time. How do I eliminate this message.
    > Thanks Chet

    I always check markk the little box in the lower left that says, "Don't
    show this message again."

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    docmill, May 18, 2004

  3. Chet

    Unk Guest

    On Mon, 17 May 2004 20:18:07 GMT, Chet <> wrote:

    >I get a Message on start up that I'm using "System Configuration
    >Utility" to troubleshoot the system. Not all programs are
    >loaded at start up time. How do I eliminate this message.
    >Thanks Chet

    Click Start, Run. In the Run box, type "msconfig" without the quotes and
    press enter.
    On the msconfig's "General" tab, check the box, "Normal Startup..." and
    click "Apply", "OK"
    Unk, May 18, 2004
  4. Chet

    paul Guest