    this larger harddrive, or where i could get a bios update,i tried there
    website, but wasn't sure which file too flash the bios with.
    all help appreciated

    Heath, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Heath wrote:
    > Board: Brilliant

    Cool. Is the rest of the machine brilliant?
    Hanspeter Denzine, Jun 25, 2004

  3. Heath

    ICee Guest

    Heath wrote:
    > Board: Brilliant-1 V1.XX
    > Bus Clock: 100 megahertz
    > BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 4.51 PG 08/19/98
    >
    > BIOS ID: 08/19/98-i440BX-W977TF-2A69KQ19C-00
    > Chipset: Intel 440BX/ZX rev 2
    > BIOS Manufacturer: Award Modular BIOS v4.51PG
    >
    > Hope that helps

    Here you go. They subsequently changed the MB model to BrilliantX-1

    Be sure to read this first:
    http://www.qdigrp.com/qdisite/eng/support/f_BIOS_f.htm

    BIOS download page (B1_v20sl.zip):
    http://www.qdigrp.com/qdisite/eng/support/d_bx1.htm