    website, but wasn't sure which file too flash the bios with.
    all help appreciated
    thanx

    Heath, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Heath

    ICee Guest

    Heath wrote:
    > I have QDIGRP motherboard , and i was wondering how i can get it too
    > recognize a larger drive such as 10 GB or 15GB, i would be happy with
    > 10 GB. It is my secondary computer and a 350 mhz processor ( my
    > daughter uses it as i don't want her using my new one ). Does anyone
    > know if it will recornize this larger harddrive, or where i could get
    > a bios update,i tried there website, but wasn't sure which file too
    > flash the bios with.
    > all help appreciated
    > thanx

    Why are you posting this question again? Did you read the reply to you
    other post, asking what the model number of the motherboard is?
    That's like saying you need a part for a car and expecting someone to
    find the part by telling them it's made by General Motors. You need to
    be a bit more specific. If you don't know, download and run Belarc
    Advisor and post back with the motherboard information.

    ICee, Jun 25, 2004