    2K.

    _jd
    j e d @ comcast.net

    Jason Durbin, Jun 7, 2005

  2. Yes, the sysinternals guys have done a great job of getting the major tools
    updated for x64, I use them a lot on day to day basis and havent had any
    real issues with them so far.

    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Jun 7, 2005

  3. Jason Durbin

    Bob Guest

    On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:17:41 GMT, ("Joseph
    Conway [MSFT]") wrote:

    >Yes, the sysinternals guys have done a great job of getting the major tools
    >updated for x64, I use them a lot on day to day basis and havent had any
    >real issues with them so far.

    Do you know if DebugView works?

    - Bob

    Bob, Jun 8, 2005
  4. Jason Durbin

    nisty

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    AnVir Task Manager

    I also used Process Explorer. Now I’m using AnVir Task Manager, it’s the best solution for my PC. . It shows full information about each process including command line, inbound and outbound traffic, disk load, tray icon, performance graph, internet connections. It manages startup programs and active processes, removes spyware.

    nisty, Oct 31, 2009