    Everytime i boot up i get this message coming up advising me that ...I have
    encountered a problem and that the SYSDPT.EXE cannot be found ..can anyone
    help I have never even heard of this???

    Damien, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Damien

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Damien posted:
    > Everytime i boot up i get this message coming up advising me that ...I
    > have encountered a problem and that the SYSDPT.EXE cannot be found ..can
    > anyone help I have never even heard of this???

    'twould appear to be a Trojan, or part of a Trojan, though I don't speak
    German, so you'll have to translate .. ;)

    http://board.protecus.de/showtopic.php?threadid=8862&pagenum=lastpage

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Damien

    Avenger© Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:18:12 +0100, "Damien" <>
    wrote:

    >SYSDPT.EXE

    Possibly virus or trojan file, I can't find any reference to it being
    a system file:

    Download, then update (after install) and use *all* of the following:

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

    and possibly:

    Stinger Virus Removal Tool
    http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Jun 8, 2004