    I've encountered this problem a few times here and there and wondered about
    it. It seems it starts happening when I need to Restore the most.

    Woof
    James D. Andrews, May 30, 2009

  2. James D. Andrews

    WebWalker Guest

    James D. Andrews wrote:
    > Here's one I've been wondering about.
    >
    > Outside of running out of space allocated for System Restores (which
    > shouldn't be a factor in restore), what causes System Restore to fail to
    > Restore to an earlier timepoint?
    >
    > I've encountered this problem a few times here and there and wondered about
    > it. It seems it starts happening when I need to Restore the most.
    >
    > Woof

    Possible reasons :-

    1) Low free space in hard disk

    2) Virus/spyware infection

    --

    WebWalker

    Free webhosting : http://www.000webhost.com/85712.html
    Paid webhosting : http://support.datakl.com/aff.php?aff=313
    WebWalker, Jun 2, 2009

  3. Visit Gemini-aquarius7.com

    For Health problems specially The Heart, oral chelation is the answer This
    web site has
    the answer.
    You will be able to subscribe to a Satellite web site to watch TV online -
    or download from Movies.

    Gemini-Aquarius7.com, Jul 14, 2009