    My daughters friend has the syntap virus not syntax virus, when she tries to
    log on to AOL the computer screen freezes.

    Is there a syntap virus if so how does she remove it.

    Rock, Jan 26, 2005

  2. "Brick" <> wrote in message
    news:t5OJd.283$
    > My daughters friend has the syntap virus not syntax virus, when she
    > tries to log on to AOL the computer screen freezes.
    >
    > Is there a syntap virus if so how does she remove it.

    Hey Brick,

    Look:

    "My daughters friend has the syntap virus"

    Now, look at what followed:

    "Is there a syntap virus"

    What was it that happened between a space of what, ten seconds, that you
    lost sight of and forgot what you meant to say in you fucked up
    non-question, mmm?

    Maybe you should ask your daughter or her friend, they probably know what's
    going down where you don't, knuckle-head.

    Ga'rn, **** off, you idiot retard.

    --
    You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Jan 26, 2005

  3. "Rock" <> wrote in message
    > My daughters friend has the syntap virus not syntax virus, when she
    > tries to log on to AOL the computer screen freezes.
    >
    > Is there a syntap virus if so how does she remove it.

    First you know there is a virus, then you ask if there is such a virus
    <shakes head>

    Have you googled for it on the hinternet?

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 26, 2005
  4. Rock wrote:
    > My daughters friend has the syntap virus not syntax virus, when she
    > tries to log on to AOL the computer screen freezes.
    >
    > Is there a syntap virus if so how does she remove it.

    If your daughter's friend has a virus (or thinks she has) I suggest a trip
    to her GP. Quite what this has to do with AOHELL, I've no idea.

    Oh by the way you moronic weetard, you completely failed to ask a question -
    a question ends in a question mark - you know (well, you obviously don't)
    that little squiggly thing '?'.

    on salads.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Jan 26, 2005
  5. Rock

    Rock Guest

    "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in message
    > "Rock" <> wrote in message
    > > My daughters friend has the syntap virus not syntax virus, when she
    > > tries to log on to AOL the computer screen freezes.
    > >
    > > Is there a syntap virus if so how does she remove it.

    > First you know there is a virus, then you ask if there is such a virus
    > <shakes head>
    >
    > Have you googled for it on the hinternet?
    >
    > --
    > Glorious Goitre

    I place a simple request and all I get is abuse.
    Google does not give syntap only syntax.
    Please abuse this post thank you

    Rock, Jan 26, 2005
  6. "Rock" <> wrote in message
    > "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in message
    >> "Rock" <> wrote in message
    >>> My daughters friend has the syntap virus not syntax virus, when she
    >>> tries to log on to AOL the computer screen freezes.
    >>>
    >>> Is there a syntap virus if so how does she remove it.

    >> First you know there is a virus, then you ask if there is such a
    >> virus <shakes head>
    >>
    >> Have you googled for it on the hinternet?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Glorious Goitre
    >>

    > I place a simple request and all I get is abuse.
    > Google does not give syntap only syntax.
    > Please abuse this post thank you

    Hold your fucking horses. Where did I abuse you, mmm?

    You meant the other poster, right?

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 26, 2005
  7. "Rock" <> wrote in message
    > "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in message
    >> "Rock" <> wrote in message
    >>> My daughters friend has the syntap virus not syntax virus, when she
    >>> tries to log on to AOL the computer screen freezes.
    >>>
    >>> Is there a syntap virus if so how does she remove it.

    >> First you know there is a virus, then you ask if there is such a
    >> virus <shakes head>
    >>
    >> Have you googled for it on the hinternet?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Glorious Goitre
    >>

    > I place a simple request and all I get is abuse.
    > Google does not give syntap only syntax.
    > Please abuse this post thank you

    Get a thicker skin you fucked in the head cuntard.

    Who the **** told you 'syntap' was a virus? Mmm?

    Eat this shit and choke first, you fuckin' moron.
    http://www.syntap.com/products.htm

    "Please abuse this post thank you"

    Duely noted, and accomodated, but I much prefer the more spontaneous
    approach.

    Get fucked with a broken bottle and die you lazy, brainless ****.

    --
    You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Jan 26, 2005
  8. <Froup line snecked because I felt like it>

    Rock <> wrote:

    > "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in message

    >> "Rock" <> wrote in message

    >>> My daughters friend has the syntap virus not syntax virus, when she
    >>> tries to log on to AOL the computer screen freezes.

    As should happen to anybody who attempts to log on to AOL. So what's the
    problem?

    >>> Is there a syntap virus if so how does she remove it.

    <Googling>
    Did you mean: "syntax virus"
    No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

    Your search - "syntap virus" - did not match any documents.
    </Googling>

    >> First you know there is a virus, then you ask if there is such a
    >> virus <shakes head>
    >>
    >> Have you googled for it on the hinternet?

    > I place a simple request and all I get is abuse.
    > Google does not give syntap only syntax.

    Which should have been clue #1.

    > Please abuse this post thank you

    Maybe later.

    BlackEyedSusan, Jan 26, 2005
  9. Rock

    7 Guest

    Rock wrote:

    > My daughters friend has the syntap virus not syntax virus, when she tries
    > to log on to AOL the computer screen freezes.
    >
    > Is there a syntap virus if so how does she remove it.

    System Rescue LiveCD boots from CD and then you
    can run the ClamAV software.
    The virus definition files can be updated as quick
    as one hour after being reported.
    Its all open source software, free and done up techies.

    7, Jan 26, 2005
  10. Blinky the Shark, Jan 26, 2005
  11. On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:48:57 GMT, "Rock" <> wrote:

    >My daughters friend has the syntap virus not syntax virus, when she tries to
    >log on to AOL the computer screen freezes.
    >
    >Is there a syntap virus if so how does she remove it.

    If all it's doing is keeping her off AOL, what's the problem? <g>

    Using another machine, read about it at any of the AV websites.
    Panda, AVG, Avast, McAfee...

    If there's a downloadable fix somewhere, get it through another
    computer and burn the download to CD.

    Swill

    --
    If you find a message from myself offensive, inappropriate or
    disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore

    Governor Swill, Jan 27, 2005
  12. On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:24:31 GMT, "Rock" <> wrote:

    >I place a simple request and all I get is abuse.
    >Google does not give syntap only syntax.
    >Please abuse this post thank you

    Did you think to check the news pages at any antivirus software
    company sites?

    How did you come by the information that it is 'syntap' not 'syntax'?

    Perhaps it's a new virus for which there is no defense and we're all
    going to die?

    I don't think you're stupid, but your question was.

    "I got a virus on my machine. What do I do?"

    Install an antivirus program, DUH!

    Swill

    Governor Swill, Jan 27, 2005