Syngress v. Sybex MCSE books

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. Anyone care to comment on Syngress MCSE books v. Sybex MCSE books?
    =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=, Jun 9, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Anyone care to comment on Syngress MCSE books v. Sybex MCSE books?

    I wrote for Syngress....I like Sybex

    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Neil wrote:
    > "=?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=" <>
    > wrote in news::
    >
    >> Anyone care to comment on Syngress MCSE books v. Sybex MCSE books?
    >>

    > I wrote for Syngress....I like Sybex

    Scary.

    That could be interpreted in SO many ways.

    --
    Fris "Author! Author!" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 9, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    kpg Guest

    > i wrote for syngress....i like sybex

    maybe you should have wrote better then...
    kpg, Jun 9, 2004
  5. I use both, I like both. If this was a horse race Syngress would win by a
    nose.
    madeinJamaica, Jun 9, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:ur8#dUkTEHA.1508
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > maybe you should have wrote better then...

    :) I did, I don't like the fact that the books are written by multiple
    authors who don't know what the other is doing. I wrote my chapters and
    that was that...

    (That and they told me I couldn't be funny in my chapter as the other
    guys weren't)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:ur8#dUkTEHA.1508
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > maybe you should have wrote better then...
    > >

    > :) I did, I don't like the fact that the books are written by multiple
    > authors who don't know what the other is doing. I wrote my chapters and
    > that was that...
    >
    > (That and they told me I couldn't be funny in my chapter as the other
    > guys weren't)

    Maybe you weren't either.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 9, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    Neil Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in news:HsOdndY5apQR0FrdRVn-
    :

    > Maybe you weren't either.

    naaah, I was...wasn't I?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    fred Guest

    >Neil MCNGP #30

    ...shouldn't that be "to whom" ?
    fred, Jun 9, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    Neil Guest

    "fred" <> wrote in news:1a67d01c44e52
    $36ac41c0$:

    >>Neil MCNGP #30
    >>"you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    > ...shouldn't that be "to whom" ?

    beter dan u hav tryed 2 clen up me vocaliberry...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "fred" <> wrote in message

    > >Neil MCNGP #30
    > >"you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    > ...shouldn't that be "to whom" ?

    Yeah, Neil, I thought we had this discussion before? You *do* want to
    express yourself, don't you?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 9, 2004
  12. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:uFK4BMlTEHA.1764
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > "fred" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> >Neil MCNGP #30
    >> >"you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    >> ...shouldn't that be "to whom" ?

    > Yeah, Neil, I thought we had this discussion before? You *do* want to
    > express yourself, don't you?

    nope not really. I'm not changin' it. and you can't make me...

    (look I've finally have gotten to posting "you're" correctly...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  13. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in news:HsOdndY5apQR0FrdRVn-
    > :
    >
    > > Maybe you weren't either.

    > naaah, I was...wasn't I?

    oh... of course!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 9, 2004
  14. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "fred" <> wrote in message

    > >Neil MCNGP #30
    > >"you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    > ...shouldn't that be "to whom" ?

    I already mentioned that to him. Neil just won't listen to reason. He's mad,
    quite mad.
    TechGeekPro, Jun 9, 2004
  15. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    > "fred" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> >Neil MCNGP #30
    >> >"you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    >> ...shouldn't that be "to whom" ?

    > I already mentioned that to him. Neil just won't listen to reason.
    > He's mad, quite mad.

    how long did it take you to notice THAT!
    *shaking head*

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  16. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    Neil Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in news:seednX_Yttb_71rdRVn-
    :

    >> > Maybe you weren't either.

    >> naaah, I was...wasn't I?

    > oh... of course!

    ok, thanks I feel better now.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  17. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    > > "fred" <> wrote in message

    > >> ...shouldn't that be "to whom" ?

    > > I already mentioned that to him. Neil just won't listen to reason.
    > > He's mad, quite mad.
    > >

    > how long did it take you to notice THAT!
    > *shaking head*

    I'm a little um... uh... s l o w.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 9, 2004
  18. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    > > "fred" <> wrote in message

    > >> ...shouldn't that be "to whom" ?

    > > I already mentioned that to him. Neil just won't listen to reason.
    > > He's mad, quite mad.
    > >

    > how long did it take you to notice THAT!
    > *shaking head*

    I'm a little um... uh... s l o w.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 9, 2004
  19. =?Utf-8?B?amJpZGRsZXc=?=