    with regards
    mahi
    , Feb 28, 2008

  2. Guest

    i got the IMX27 mannual,in that mannual they have given few
    information regarding ssi,i need a sample code pls any one help me

    with regards
    mahi
    , Feb 29, 2008

  3. Guest

    On Feb 29, 9:11 am, "" <>
    wrote:
    > i got the IMX27 mannual,in that mannual they have given few
    > information regarding ssi,i need a sample code pls any one help me
    >
    > with regards
    > mahi

    hi all,

    i have searched in net but i couldt get sampe code for synchronous
    serial interface for arm processor

    with regards
    mahi
    , Feb 29, 2008
  4. "" <> writes:
    >On Feb 29, 9:11=A0am, "" <>
    >wrote:
    >> i got the IMX27 mannual,in that mannual they have given few
    >> information regarding ssi,i need a sample code pls any one help me
    >>
    >> with regards
    >> mahi

    >i have searched in net but i couldt get sampe code for synchronous
    >serial interface for arm processor

    You are definately asking in the wrong group. Maybe comp.arch.embedded
    would better suit you?

    Just because people here use synch serial interfaces, doesn't mean
    they program up controllers..

    BUT, from what I've seen on other chipsets, (ie. Motorola/Freescale
    comes to mind), there's many technotes on the chip makers websites
    detailing exactly what you are looking for?
    Doug McIntyre, Feb 29, 2008
  5. Guest

    hi ,
    thanks for your reply