    I often receive e-mail messages on my laptop and would like to archive them
    on my desktop (where I do a backup weekly of my inbox). Is there an easy
    way to synchronize my laptop inbox and my desktop inbox. TIA. Fred
    Fred Miller, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Fred Miller

    Fred Miller Guest

    I should have added that the two computers are already networked. Fred

    Fred Miller, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Fred Miller

    Brian Guest

    What you can do is leave a copy of the e-mail on the server when opening
    from the laptop (check the box) and download (uncheck the "Leave a copy on
    the server" box in advanced tab under the account properties) from the
    desktop. That way you can view the e-mail on both systems and archive on the
    desktop
    Brian, Nov 22, 2005